As an early Christmas present for his fans, Showmaster’s London Film & Comic Con announced Andrew Gower today as one of their guests for their summer edition.
The event will take place from 24 – 26 July 2020 at Olympia London. Andrew will only attend on Saturday, 25 July, and he’ll be joined by fellow Carnival Row actor Simon McBurney (Runyan Millworthy) with more announcements expected soon.
Tickets for the event are on sale here, and you can buy photo op tickets for Andrew as well.
We think this is an excellent opportunity for all Carnival Row, Poldark, Outlander and Being Human fans to meet Andrew, the man behind Ezra Spurnrose, James Hadfield, Bonnie Prince Charlie and Cutler… Nick Cutler.
ETA (22 December 2019)
Andrew is looking forward to meeting you all!
The second – and sadly Andrew’s final – episode of Poldark‘s 5th season aired tonight in the UK – time to say good-bye to James Hadfield, yet again an “insanely” good performance by Andrew Gower.
What did you think of the episode? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
As always we have a full set of screencaps of Andrew’s scenes from the episode in our Gallery here!
Here’s an overview over the release dates for Poldark‘s final season as far as we could find them. If you have any further info, please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or via e-mail, so we can edit this list!
- U.K. – Sunday 14 July 2019, 9:00 – 10:00 pm on BBC1
- Ireland – Sunday 14 July 2019 via BBC cable
- Belgium – Sunday 14 July 2019 via BBC cable
- Spain – Monday 15 July 2019
- The Netherlands – Monday 15 July 2019
- Germany / Austria
- Monday 15 July 2019 on demand on Sony Channel (OV)
- Tuesday 15 October (weekly), 9:15pm on Sony Channel (dubbed)
- Switzerland – Monday 15 July 2019 on demand on Sony Channel
- Norway – Tuesday 16 July 2019
- Finland – Tuesday 6 August 2019, 7:00 – 8:00pm on Yle TV1
- Australia – Saturday 17 August 2019, 8:30 – 9:30pm on ABC TV
- South Africa – 13 August 2019, 8:00pm on ITV Choice
- New Zealand – Tuesday 20 August 2019 on Prime
- USA – Sunday 29 September 2019, 9/8c on PBS
- France – Friday 11 October 2019 streaming on Netflix France
Watch this space! We’ll add dates and countries to the list as soon and when we get them.
We can’t wait for you to meet Andrew Gower‘s character James Hadfield!
CarterMatt has picked up on Andrew Gower‘s recent Instagram post in which he revealed his part in the upcoming final season of period drama Poldark. (see our post about it here)
Our favourite part of their article?
If you haven’t watching Outlander, then there is a reasonably good chance you’re familiar with [Andrew] Gower from some of his other work. After all, he has appeared in such other series including AD: The Bible Continues, Being Human, The White Queen, and more. This is someone who’s got a rather-impressive resume of TV work behind him and while he’s not going to have a chance to continue whatever he does on Poldark, there is still an opportunity for more good stuff down the line.
No doubt about that!