We found a small update on Running Naked, the movie Andrew Gower filmed last summer alongside Matthew McNulty (Misfits, Black Work) and Tamzin Merchant (Carnival Row, Ark), and directed by Victor Buhler, on the production company’s website:
(Source: NoW Films)
Great to hear post-productions is going well and that we should be able to see Running Naked later in 2019. Together with the release of Midsomer Murders (UK premiere), Poldark and Carnival Row, this is shaping up to be a great year for all of Andrew’s fans!
Here’s what some critics had to say about Andrew Gower‘s perfomance as Jake in last night’s episode of Misfits “In the Skin of Another”.
18 November 2012:
- Billie Doux: Poor Andrew Gower has a crap time in every show he’s in. Shot, resurrected and then bludgeoned to death with a rolling pin. Ouch!
- Cultbox: The excellent Andrew Gower […] an underused Andrew Gower
- SFX: Jake […] doesn’t get much to do here, but he still makes an impact.
19 November 2012:
- Digital Spy: Andrew Gower is underused here, but happily brings the same memorable creepiness to his character that he did to Being Human‘s Cutler
- Simon’s Incoherent Blog: Andrew Gower […] felt rather wasted here in the small (even if significant) part of Jake; he was as charismatic as ever, but got little to do