Deadline, Variety and Advanced Television report today about several international distributors that have picked up Andrew Gower‘s upcoming period detective drama Miss Scarlet and The Duke and will air it in 2020.
- Alibi TV (UK) – 31 March 2020
- TVNow (Germany) – 1 September 2020
- OTE Cosmote TV (Greece) – 4 April 2020
- Mesimvria (Cyprus)
- PBS (USA) –
September 202017 January 2021
- CBC (Canada) – tba
- Seven Network (Australia) – 4 June 2020
- Lightbox (New Zealand) – 15 April 2020
- Yandex (CIS) – tba
- CatchPlay+ (Taiwan, Indonesia) – 22 June 2020
- Epic Drama (Central/ Eastern Europe) – 15 September 2020
This article will be updated with more information as soon as and when we find out more.
The articles also mention Andrew and give us a little bit more information about his character Rupert Parker:
Andrew Gower (Carnival Row) plays Rupert Parker, Eliza’s business partner and friend. At the start of the series he invests in Eliza’s new detective agency and is one of the few encouraging voices on her side.
SAG Award-winning actor Kevin Doyle (Downton Abbey) portrays Eliza Scarlet’s late father, Henry Scarlet, whilst Andrew Gower (Carnival Row, Black Mirror, Outlander) plays Rupert Parker, Eliza’s business partner and friend.
(Source: Advanced Television)