Thanks to the Radio Times we can now confirm that series 20 of British detective drama Midsomer Murders will return to ITV on Sunday 19 May 2019! ITV had previously only shown the first two episodes before giving the time slot to period drama Victoria.
Although only episode 3 “Drawing Dead” shows up on their website, it also says “episode 3 of 6”, so we’re hoping that there won’t be another hiatus and all four remaining episodes of S20, including Andrew‘s episode “Send in the Clowns” will be shown. He is joined by fellow Outlander alumni Annette Badland (series regular), Richard Rankin (“The Lions of Causton”) and Being Human‘s Jason Watkins (“Send in the Clowns”).
- 20×01 The Ghost of Causton Abbey: 10 March 2019, 8:00 – 10:00pm
- 20×02 Death of the Small Copper: 17 March 2019, 8:00 – 10:00pm
- 20×03 Drawing Dead: 19 May 2019, 8:00 – 10:00pm
- 20×04 The Lions of Causton
- 20×05 Till Death Do Us Part
- 20×06 Send in the Clowns
ETA: Midsomer Murders will actually go back on hiatus after only one episode is shown. It will be replaced by detective drama Vera on Sunday 26 May.
We’ll keep you updated when it returns.